Thursday, August 20, 2009

Charley: 6 Weeks


Charlotte Kate

a.k.a. Charley Kate



sometimes: Charley Kate Cupcake Cherry




sometimes: Cupcake




sometimes: Baby Cakes!!





Charley Kate had her 6 week well visit today. I can not believe that she's 6 weeks old already! She is still an absolute dream! She sleeps most of the time still, but when she's awake she's all smiles and coos. She's very social and just soaks it all in. I can't tell you what a blessing it is to have such an easy baby. If she was as high need as Suzannah was you'd be admitting me into an institution somewhere! God has been so merciful! We had a really rough week last week though. I made the horrible mistake of consuming a route 44 sized sweet tea. BIG mistake. I drank it at lunch and at 1 am she was bright eyed and bushy tailed.....till 6:30am!!!! Then she got her days and nights mixed up. The next two nights she was up until 4 and 4:30. I was about to crack! I honestly though I was either going to have a physical or mental breakdown. Finally I'd had enough and was determined to keep her awake during the day. It wasn't easy. She almost fell asleep in the tub! But finally sweet sweet sleep! Ahhhh, I felt normal again. K, enough rambling...she's just great.

Here are her stats:
23.5 inches (97.33%) yeah, she's gonna be tall
10 lbs 8 oz. (70.61)
sensitive skin
dimples
blue eyes
RED hair


Always adorable!



6 comments:

April said...

Oh! She is SO Beautiful!!! I loved seeing all the pictures.

jennifer said...

Precious! Wish I could be there this weekend! Give everyone a squish for me.

Charity Boozier said...

wow, she is about the sameize as baby K, now at 2 mos. can't wait to see them together. see you soon.

laura said...

Ok, that last picture... precious!

The Venables said...

So precious!

Jill said...

Oh Stace, she is utterly adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails