Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Baby Girl!
















Charlotte Kate Neal was born at 12:10 last night. She was 20 3/4 in. long and was 8lbs 6oz, just like Jack! Charley Kate was in such a hurry to see us that she didn't want to wait until the midwives got here. Things went so quickly that there just wasn't time. Stacey's parents only got here 30 minutes b/f she made her big enternace.

She came out w/ the cord around her neck and maconium in the fluid, but is doing great. It was quite a rush and we give God all the glory!!! Stacey will post more details later. Here are some pics of the events. The ones with Jack are real time. He was awake from 11 until 4:30. The girls were very excited to find their "surprise" when they woke up. Thank you all for your prayers.

11 comments:

jennifer said...

That boy couldn't wait to meet his little sister :) Love the pics everyone looks great! Way to go Stacey you are brave. Billy is amazing :) Love you all.

Rebekah said...

Beautiful! I'm so proud of y'all and so thankful for God's hand over everything! LOVE her name!

Laura said...

She is more beautiful in real life!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for y'all and so impressed by your trust, patience, and Billy's skills!

Meredith H. H. said...

Yay Stace! She is beautiful! Such sweet pictures! Congrats to your and your wonderful family :)

The Clevelands said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Leslie said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful name. Glad that everyone is doing good!!!

Jill said...

You guys take the cake for any labor story of anyone I know! Praise God for bringing your family through safe & sound. I have tears in my eyes seeing God's grace through your family. Congratulations & welcome sweet Charley - I LOVE her name, too! Amazing job to BOTH of you! :D

kt said...

OH, I checked your blog first thing when I got home and I saw your wonderful post! PTL that Charley is here and you are both doing well. I am so happy for you all. I had a little girl in my class this year named Charley and I just fell in love with her and her name. Karen

jaymie said...

OHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Congrats from Montana! We can't wait to see her in person. Way to go mamma!!! We love ALL of y'all!

Dixie said...

Welcome, Charley Kate! Can't believe your Daddy delivered you. What an amazing Daddy you have. Give him a wink and your mommy a smile for me as soon as you can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails