Friday, July 24, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday



My husband rocks! You know the story, but I just have to brag again. I'm so very thankful that he didn't wimp out on me. He stuck it out through the blood and gore! He was there for me. Something that has been so amazing after the birth of each of our babies is the bond that we feel for each other. He is there w/ me during my most helpless and hopeless moments encouraging me and being my strength. I need him so much during labor and he's there for me. Not just there but really there! In the moment doing everything he can to help me. He is wonderful in labor and I am so very very thankful for that. THEN, comes the after. After the baby is here and everyone is at peace....except the momma. There's the recovery and the nursing and the hormones and the postpartum and the sleepless nights and the list goes on and on. It's a challenging time and he has been wonderful w/ each recovery! I have this condition....I forget the name of it, but basically my pelvis gets all out of wack after birth and I can't walk on my own for several days. This means that every time I have to get up he must get up and help me, even in the middle of the night. I literally can't do much after I have my babies and there is a lot on him. He does it. He does it well and w/ such a willing spirit! I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's the best!!! He is such a beautiful example of selfless love! I am more in love w/ him and feel closer to him after each baby. The amazing experience of total dependence brings you so close to someone. I'm so very thankful for him. He totally rocks!! :)







3 comments:

J. Mo said...

I've known Billy a long time and I believe you have got the best. Congratulations to both of you!

Love both of you,
Johnny

Katy Lin :) said...

what a rocking awesome husband and daddy! :) congrats :)

YaYa and Pops said...

You touched my heart, again. Your love for your life partner is so evident and his love for you is the same. What a blessing your lives are.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails