Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil;
live as servants of God. Show proper respect to everyone:
Love the brotherhood of believers,
fear God, honor the king.
1 Peter 2: 16-17
What a blessing to live in a free country! We are so grateful for everyone that has fought and died to keep our country free! Freedom is such a gift! Let's never take it for granted!

I have been wanting to paint the girls finger and toe nails like this ever since I saw it in a Family Fun magazine years ago. It was really fun and my girls told me I was "the coolest Mom ever!" ;)


To celebrate the 4th we always look forward to going to my BFF's parents house, but this year there are no guarantees so we went to watch the city's show. It was hot and very late!!! I think we'll stick w/ the Howard's from now on! ;)




And, as usual, Molly B conked out. She made it half way through and then fell asleep. Jack was asleep b/f we got home! It was fun and definitely a memory maker!

Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

We missed your family so much this year! It was miserable hot and you would not have enjoyed that!!! Maybe it would have set some things in motion for you though!! I was really hoping for a little girl names Americas or Freedom! Oh well, maybe next time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails