Thursday, June 11, 2009

Zippity Due Date!

I had my appointment on Tuesday and everything is still looking great. I'm gaining and the baby is growing. The baby is head down....way down. I've been having strong Braxton Hicks in the evenings and can tell I'm getting close. I had my midwife participate in the poll and she guessed the 18th. I'll be surprised if I go past the 21st. Things are just really picking up pace. Hopefully the baby will wait till after this weekend. The house will be completely done today! Yay!!! We're getting several rooms painted Friday, Billy will mow Saturday and then after lunch we will drop off the littles and paint the town. We got a free night's stay at a Hotel here in town and are going to take advantage of a full nights sleep! My wonderful parents have so graciously agreed to keep the kids for us and we are SO grateful! I honestly don't remember the last time I got a full night's sleep. Probably when we did this b/f Jack was born! Lord willing I'll be able to nurse this baby for at least a year and a half so the next time we'll get to do this will be far off. So hang on baby, mom and dad need some sleep! :)





20 Weeks




30 Weeks






36 Weeks





40 Weeks


Anyone interested in changing their vote? It's not too late. I'm a "late bloomer" plus, keep in mind I'm tall w/ a long torso. There's lots of room for this little one!


And just for fun, here's a picture of me prego w/ Jack 14 days b/f he was born. 8 pounds 1 oz.
Anyone care to venture a guess on this baby's size? :)

Bread recipe and pictures coming soon. Maybe a recap of Billy and I painting the town and hopefully a baby announcement b/f too long!!! :)


9 comments:

Jess said...

I hope for yours and Billy's sakes that the baby waits until after the weekend. My guess is she will be here around the middle of next week. :)

Have fun this weekend. Can't wait to see photos of the house and really looking forward to the photos of the new little one.

Rebekah said...

Now that's one beautiful pregnant woman! I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Laura said...

I say Sunday afternoon! Only because Billy will be home and just think how great you would feel after a whole night of sleep and sleeping in on Sunday morning! The afternoon would be perfect!! So I say the 14th!!

all4memories said...

I know you are looking forward to this time, and I know you will also treasure it. I remember my birthday came 10 days after our son was born, so Carl's parents came to our house to watch him and his sister, while Carl took me out for my birthday. We joked around about just driving somewhere, parking the car, and taking a really long peaceful nap. :o)

I'll be praying for you and your family as your day gets closer and closer. I'm going to go ahead and guess that the baby may come sometime next week. Blessings to all of you as you await this new gift from God!!!!

Amy Porter said...

That is great that you are getting away for a night!! We did that a couple of weekends ago and I just felt so refreshed!! You deserve it for sure!! I'll guess that baby #4 is going to be 8.4 and will come on June 19 (that is my anniversary!)

jaymie said...

ok i'm thinking june 15th, but that seems soon...that is just the first one that popped into my head. i'm guessing 7 14 becaues thats what i weighed. I have such scientific reasons for my guesses! You look AWESOME and I just can't WAIT to meet the next little texas neal!

The Venables said...

You look great! You are absolutely glowing in that 40 week pic! I hope you and Billy have a fabulous weekend together and that little baby stays put at least a few more days.;) No guesses here, I'm having a hard enough time trying to figure out when our little one will come! So crazy, you just never know when! I can't wait to hear news about the new beautiful Neal baby! Good luck on the labor and delivery....my prayers are with you!

Jessi -in love with her boys:) said...

Hey Stac,
I really think Mon. morning , I don't know why ,I just do. Also , could you tell me the name of that book again. I would really like to get it. Do you have it? You could email me privately if you have my email through chec . Thanks and let me know if you need my email:D Have a wonderful Sunday sleep in. I am praying for such a smooth delivery for you.

TanyaMarie said...

Don and I just spent two nights in a hotel. If you want good sleep, from one last trimester mom to another, bring your own pillows and drink a hot cup of milk with honey (or stevia) in it before bed.
Praying for a great delivery for you!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails