Tuesday, June 30, 2009

?? Weeks Update and Belly Shot

Here we go again. Anyone tired of the belly shots? Sorry. Me too! I don't even know how many weeks I am?! My midwife said I could even go 2 more!!!! She said it looks like I'll have the baby any day now though. I'm measuring 39 1/2 weeks and the head "is ready to be delivered." I had a lot of contractions last night (not Braxton Hicks) and thought it was the real deal. She said that it's common for more false starts the more pregnancies you have. I can't believe I may have a July baby?! I would have never believed it! I'm going to try to quit anticipating it at any minute and attempt to get back to my life. My poor kiddos deserve a mommy that is in the moment and not just waiting on baby! Who knows, I might even take them to the Library tomorrow!!! :)
All that to say, everything looks good. My midwife feels good about everything....and so we continue to wait. Some day this little one will emerge, some day.

11 comments:

Jill said...

Hang in there, Stace! At least you still look gorgeous :D

Marie said...

You look so good! Praying that you will have the strength, energy and patience to await the beautiful arrival of your new little one!

The Clevelands said...

Plan to go to the library - for sure your water will break there!!! Praying for your new little one to arrived safely and quickly!

Meredith H. H. said...

Ditto on someone else's comment....you still look great (even if the feeling doesn't match up!). I don't envy the waiting....and waiting....and waiting....but maybe your baby #4 just wants to me a little more patriotic and is holding out for July!

Dixie said...

you're doing great. Waiting on children is what moms do best. Hang in there:)

Charity Boozier said...

Thanks so much for keeping us all updated. We feel for you and are praying for you. I truly feel your frustration. I walked so much, I thought my feet would fall off trying to get baby K out. I am sure your little one will be more cooperative.

kt said...

Keep the faith! She'll be here soon. Karen

Jess said...

You look great! So glad that you are keeping us all updated.
Have fun at the library tomorrow. That is one of Mabry's favorite places (mine too!).

Jaime said...

You look beautiful! I know the waiting is hard. I hope he comes quickly so you can get into the new routine of having 4. I pray the birth and delivery go wonderfully, too!

jaymie said...

i know everyone has said this, but you look GORGEOUS!! Seriously, there is no "baby" in your face or ANYTHING just your belly! That makes most of us girls growl at you out of jealousy, but thats OK!! Kanyon's "other" birthday is July 4th (the day he came home) so maybe they can share that day!! I'm leaving for Montana tomorrow and most of my friends have babies while I"m out of town, so things are looking REAL good for you!

The Loftis Family said...

I know your ready, girl! Hang in there and enjoy your other kiddos baby free while you can! Praying for a safe and speedy delivery.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails