Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Slow Cooker

I just wanted to do a quick update on my appointment yesterday. Everything looked good. I'm measuring 38 cm. which is what I measured at the appointment b/f I had Jack. They have scheduled me for a sono tomorrow at 10am. We'll know more then. I'm a little nervous.
So, check back in tomorrow. There will either be a birth announcement or an update about how the sono went.
Thank you so much for you encouraging comments and for your prayers. Both mean so much to me right now!!! :)

8 comments:

Jessi -in love with her boys:) said...

I am so glad you updated. I've been thinking of you every day:D I will be praying for a birth announcement. :D

kt said...

You know I check every morning, noon and evening! I'll be back to check again on Thurday. Good luck and love you.

The Clevelands said...

I'm praying for you - you only have to hold out 4 more days!! :)

Charity Boozier said...

I understand how you are feeling. God has a greater plan and HIS plan is absolutely, without a doubt "perfect". You are in my prayers and we are praying for a safe delivery and a healthy mom and baby.

sallie said...

Come on baby Neal, you can do it!! You think this one is gonna be a stubborn one? She'll be a little over cooked but that just means she'll be extra sweet! Praying for you (-:

Jess said...

Glad everything is going well. I keep checking in hoping my new little cousin will be here! You are in my prayers and thoughts.

Amy Porter said...

Mark said that you must be WAY past your due date if you are 38cm...he said you should stop at 10!! HA!!! Hang in there!

Neals in Nashville said...

Hang in there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails