Tuesday, May 12, 2009

36 Week Belly Shot

I had an appointment last week and everything is going well. I'm measuring small (which is no surprise since I think my due date is too early) but still growing. I'm having tons of Braxton Hicks, which is a good thing...every contraction counts! I'm getting tired out easily....which is not a good thing!!! I'm definitely feeling "big pregnant" but thankfully it hasn't effected my sleep (yet). Hmmmmm, what else? I'm almost done w/ the purchasing. I'll order diapers this week and T.P. is going to be picked up from Sams this weekend. I've got a few more rooms to weed out but have decided that the shed was too lofty a goal so that's not going to get crossed out. And in the kitchen, the main thing that I need to weed out and organize is the school stuff....and I want to wait on that, so the kitchen won't really get done b/f baby either. I'll finish our room and bathroom this week and the laundry room this weekend (I need Billy's help b/c most of it is his) and I'll be done w/ all that! I'm not sure how long the deep cleaning will take. I'm planning for a room a day...so a week hopefully. Then it's time to cook, cook, cook!!! My sweet Mom has volunteered to cook a few things for me so that will really help out. The baking is going to be nutz but I know I'll be SO glad I did it! I've had a few recipe requests in the baking department so I'll try to photo and document some of the breads and post the recipes. Bread, buns and spelt biscuits. Anything else? Just let me know. I love sharing recipes!!!
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!!! :)

Oh, I almost forgot!!! The new poll. My due date is technicall June 11th, but that seems early to me so I'm altering it a bit. Vote, it's fun! :) And if you want to throw out a specific date in the comments (after voting in the poll) and get it right I'll have a fun prize for ya!

13 comments:

The Clevelands said...

Not that I want to have you pregnant any longer than necesary, but you look way too little to be due June 11!! I'm throwing out June 28! You look great!

Jessi -in love with her boys:) said...

I say June 23rd...:???

Meredith H. H. said...

My guess is June 27th or 24th (yes, I'm picking two :)

Jessica said...

June 20th??

Cynthia said...

Wow, you are busy! Try to get a little rest in there, too!

Rusty and Ann said...

You're looking great! That isn't a huge belly, so I'd say it will be later, too! Just sayin' hi!

Caldwell Clan said...

You look great!!!! Thanks for the recipes. Good luck on the cleaning out... I know that is a huge job!

Caldwell Clan said...

Oh and I'm going with June 18th..

jennifer said...

I am going to guess the 25th.

Jill said...

You are too cute pregnant. No wonder you've done it 4 times! I'm going to guess June 19. I hope your last month or so goes well. :D

Laura said...

I say the 25th!! That's Isaacs bday!! I love your belly button!!

TexasNeals said...

laura, funny you mentioned my belly button! yesterday when i was checing the poll i told billy," oh my word, you can totally see my belly button in that picture!!!" he said, "stace, the NEIGHBORS can see you belly button from their house!!!" HA!

Chris and Becky said...

YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PREGO WOMAN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails