Friday, April 3, 2009

I Wanna Be a Fun Mom Friday

Well, I don't think I'm going to have time to be fun today! ;) I do however, have a fun thing in mind. If we get to it I'll post it....but don't hold your breath. Sorry.

On a funny (and kinda sad) note, I was just fixing the kids lunch and decided to play w/ their food. I told them to come in and sit but not to look at what I was doing b/c it was a surprise. When I sat it in front of them their reaction did not disappoint! :) Then Suzannah told Molly Beth, "STOP! Don't eat it yet!!!" "Momma, aren't you going to take a picture first?"

Oh, yes, children of a blogging mom....bless their hearts.

2 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

So where's the picture?!

MamasHood said...

Yeah, what did you do?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails