Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Jack!

This precious baby boy was born 2 years ago today. John Ryan Neal came into this world in his own home after a fast and furious labor. He was 8 pounds and one ounce and 21 1/2 inches long. He barely cried.






He was a great nurser and sleeper and my easiest baby so far.


He was giggly and rolly.



And such a little boy.







On his first birthday I couldn't believe a year had already past and yet I couldn't even remember what life was like w/o him.






He is so much fun and has such a great personality.



He keeps us all laughing,

And absolutely melts my heart. He loves to snuggle and give hugs and kisses. In fact, the way that he wakes me up in the morning is w/ a kiss.















He is very tender hearted and loves to be silly.



















He is my little man and I can't believe that he's already 2!!! He has such a hold of my heart! Thank goodness my mom hasn't gotten tired of me going on and on about him...every day.




Happy Birthday sweet Jack-Jack! You are an absolute joy! You are easy going and so much fun. I love your sweet tender heart and that you are so silly! I love that there are trucks, balls and dinosaur books all over the house b/c God decided to bless us w/ a precious bbaby boy.. You are such a little man and love to help. I can't wait to watch you grow into a young man! I know that you will be a good one. I pray that you will be a godly man that is strong and gentle. That you will be selfless and humble and be deeply in love w/ your Savior! I love you so very much, sweet boy!


Love,

Mommy














6 comments:

MamasHood said...

What a sweet post. Happy Birthday Jack!! You are a very special and very loved little boy. Enjoy your special day.

April said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this post and seeing all the pics of Jack over the past two years! Happy Birthday, Jack!!!

Grams said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Have a wonderful birthday and I'll see you tomorrow.

I love you:)

Peace family said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! Enjoy your trip to Cleveland this weekend! Wish we could be there with you.

Dixie said...

Happy Birthday little guy! Time sure flies!

Also, the playdough cookies were a huge hit at my house this afternoon.

Also also, I guess you number has changed because I'm having a hard time getting you on the phone. WOuld you email me your number?

Enjoy the rest of the week
D

YaYa and Pops said...

Stace, you melted my heart. Sniff, sniff. I love to listen to you go on and on! I sooo understand. Jack is amazing and I am so blessed to be allowed to be a part of his (and all of your family's) life. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails