Friday, April 17, 2009

A Fun Blog

We are heading to Mississippi this weekend to visit Billy's family, so I'm frantically trying to get everyone packed, but have been meaning to share this blog w/ y'all for a few weeks now. I don't even remember how I found it, but it is GREAT! I know you'll love it! She's a homeschooling, cloth diapering mom....don't be scared away, she's really COOL and has been on TV and in magazines and everything, you'd never know she was weird like me! ;) The articles are so helpful and her blog is really fun. You'll get some great ideas!!! Check it out and have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Marie said...

Hey- No problem about the recipe- a blog post is cool. My mil gave me a bread machine that was passed on to her and I haven't even gotten the courage to make it in there!! I have to figure out how it works, but I think by hand would be so much better! Hope you have had a great weekend!

Dixie said...

You do realize we live in Mississippi don't you? :)

Bethany said...

Can't wait to check out the site. Loved the posts this week. Hope your family has a fabulous weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails