Monday, April 27, 2009

Ahhh, Monday, Monday

Phew! There aren't many weeks that I'm glad it's Monday, but today....I am! We are going to have a very laid back day and just enjoy being!!!! Last week was crazy busy for us! I'm glad it's all over. What am I going to do when I have more than one in activities?! Anyway, I decided to give myself a break and not blog all week. So now, I'm even more behind than I already was!!! This week my goal is to catch up on the posts I've been needing to post. There's a trip and three birthdays at the top of my list! Sad. It all starts back in FEB!!
I have a week and 1/2 to finish getting my house weeded out and organized! Yikes! I also need to get all the baby clothes out and get them washed and folded. AND I'm considering potty training Jack this week....I should maybe put it off till next week, huh? But today, I will rest! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I'm off to do a little laundry and relax w/ my kiddos!

This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

2 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

AMEN, take a breath! :-)

J. Mo said...

I don't blame you... I was thinking of doing the same thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails