Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Suzannah's Ever Changing Smile!

Here we go again! Last night was another night filled w/ drama, trauma and tears. Her other front tooth had been loose for awhile and yesterday it was barely hanging on!! We were trying to convince her that she really needed to get it out b/f she went to bed....it was THAT loose! Anyway, after about an hour, we gave up and decided to let her go to bed. I have no idea why it freaks her out so much, but it was bad. She woke me up at about 4am and told me that her tooth had fallen out. Apparently she woke up and noticed something in her mouth and realized it was her tooth! She said, "Mommy, I'm glad I sleep w/ my mouth closed!" She was so relieved and has the most adorable toothless smile now! I just love it! :) Exactly how many teeth is she going to loose?! Ug, hopefully we'll get a little break now!

8 comments:

Laura said...

She looks so big! and exactly like you in that picture!

How cute!! Can you believe they are so old??

Jessi -in love with her boys:) said...

that is how Grayson lost his,one right after the other. She looks so cute.

Brad, Amy & Sadie said...

I love her smile! So cute.

Grams said...

Love it -- You look great with or without those teeth Suz!!

all4memories said...

What a sweet smile!

My 7 year old daughter had to have all 4 of her upper front teeth cut out by the dentist a few weeks back to hopefully help avoid braces later on. (I pray it works.) She and I laugh about it and call her an old woman now because she reminds me of my grandmother. :o)

Silverthornes said...

she is just adorable!!!

MamasHood said...

Poor Suz. I wish it wasn't so traumatic for her. I didn't like people pulling out my teeth either and so I would brave it on my own. One time I went to sleep with one that was really loose and ended up swallowing it. That caused a whole new set of problems. If I had no tooth, how would the tooth fairy find it and leave me my quarter?!

Shari Lyle-Soffe said...

I'm so glad she didn't swallow it.
Cute smile.

Shari
http://sharilyle-soffe.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails