Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...March 31, 2009

Outside my window...expecting more rain....arg!

I am thinking...that I can't believe tomorrow is April!

From the Learning Room...Molly Beth is doing great w/ her letters and Suz is loving reading! I love it!

I am thankful for...sunshine and blue skies.

From the kitchen...I made healthy fudge tonight?! It was actually really good.

I am wearing...khaki pants and a long sleeved grey shirt.

I am reading...Little House in the Big Woods. During rest time I read to the girls for an hour. They are loving this book!!! They beg me to read until Jack wakes up! That means to "rest" for mommy, but I'm actually really enjoying it too!

I am hoping...that the rest of Amanda's labor goes smoothly!

I am creating...a bed skirt for Jack's bed.

I am hearing...the girl's Praise Baby cd. I don't know how many of them there are, but we have four of them. Suzannah has been listening to them since she was little bitty. I love my kids going to sleep w/ their ears being filled with scripture and songs about their loving Father.

Around the house...things are still pretty disheveled b/c of weeding out and organizing!!! Ug, will it never end?! I'm almost done w/ the girls room, which has been a big job! The rest of the house should be a breeze compared to this!

One of my favorite things...tonight Suzannah was reading a book to all of us and Jack was sitting on the couch w/ me. He lifted up my shirt and kissed my belly. Then he said, "Baby. Kiss." And then he laid on it and gently patted my tummy. It was so sweet!

A few plans for the rest of the week...Suzannah has her first softball game on Friday...if it doesn't get rained out.

Here's a picture thought to share...

Reading is so much more fun by flash light in a blanket tent. Unfortunately I realized that they were looking at a Far Side book and had to ruin all the fun by taking it away. Mean Mommy!

2 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

I love your "Daybook" entries.

Jill said...

This pic totally reminds me of Mary & Laura Ingalls in their little loft at night time. All your girls need are night caps! (and maybe not a far side book haha)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails