Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...March 12, 2009

Outside my window...rain, rain, go away, my children want (need) to play!!!

I am thinking...that my littles are getting a little stuffy nose...most likely b/c I took them to Wal-Mart w/ me on Tuesday....ARRRRRRR!

From the Learning Room...I'm barely able to come up w/ enough work and activities to satisfy the girls! Suz is flying through her math b/c she does at least 2 lessons a day. And Molly Beth is flying through her book b/c she just never wants to stop!!!! :)

I'm thankful for...a husband that isn't the least bit freaked out by wiggly teeth!!!

From the kitchen...gotta get dough soaking for the pizza tomorrow.

I am wearing...flannel pants, long sleeved Go Army shirt and fuzzy socks!

I am reading...all kinds of information about Brazil for ELO.

I am hoping...that the guy that was going to do our cabinets Saturday shows up tonight and actually stays and does the cabinets!!!!

I am creating...a "floor plan" for our garden and trying to decide what to plant this year.

I am hearing...The Ultimate Cartoon Collection...the best $1.00 investment ever! ;)

Around the House...laundry is piling up. Our washing machine drains into our septic and w/ all the rain it's just full! SO, I can't do laundry....so frustrating!

One of my favorite things...Jack is such a little lover! He has such a tender heart! He always has to check on his sisters if they are crying and at small group Molly B was having a tough time and was sitting and crying. When I went over to check on her, Jack was standing there loving on her head. He does this kind of thing all them time and I am loving it!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week...not a whole lot cookin'. Hopefully, cabinets!!! This weekend we have no plans, so we'll just see.

Here's a picture thought to share...

Oh the drama and the trauma of pulling a tooth!!! Her front tooth has been very loose for awhile, but she has been majorly freaked out about pulling it! It was driving Billy crazy! He even resorted to telling her that he would read her an extra book if she would let him pull it! No good! Well, she was so afraid that it would fall out in the middle of the night and she'd lose it that she finally let Billy pull it! It was so late and she had been crying so much that she's all puffy! Silly thing! ;) But she sure is proud! Mommy, is just a little sad. She looks like such a K.I.D. sniff, sniff....

5 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

Cutie Q! I love the "Daybook" entries.

MamasHood said...

I used to be afraid to have my teeth pulled out. So I know where she is coming from.

Did you ever explain the photo of the Barbie with her legs cut off? I think I may have missed that if you did.

TexasNeals said...

Jess,
the explaination is still coming! ;)

Grams said...

We did the tie a string to the doorknob and the tooth thing one time. Don't remember how well it worked. Or she could just let some kid chase her till she runs into some other kid like her dad did when he was little. It does make for a nice look though no matter how it comes out. You're just growing up Suz.

Laura said...

Yeah!! The tooth finally came out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails