Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...March 3, 2009

Outside My Window...Billy is spray painting Suzannah's baseball helmet for a birthday surprise.

I am Thinking...about what a blessing it is to have my parents living in the same town as me.

From the Learning Room...we are already starting to get excited about next year's curriculum.

I'm Thankful For...bedtime.

From the Kitchen...I have been a baking/cookin fool! I'm worn out!!!

I am wearing...jeans w/ holes in the knees (Suzannah asked me why I was wearing jeans w/ holes in them if I wasn't a teenager.....ouch!), a navy hoody and socks.

I am reading...a gardening magazine that came in the mail a few days ago, and getting very excited for spring!

I am hoping...that Suzannah has a wonderful birthday tomorrow!

I am creating...a sketch w/ measurements for a curtain for Jack's room that I hope to really be creating this weekend.

I am hearing...Suzannah reading to Molly Beth.

Around the House...I have started spring cleaning and we're in the messy stage where everything is pretty much everywhere. Hopefully by Friday the majority of the house will be weeded out and organized!!!

One of my Favorite Things...Suzannah told me that I didn't have to be sad that I don't have my brother here anymore b/c we are all really brothers and sisters.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week...celebrate Suz tomorrow, get house in order and get our cabinets done Saturday! Yay! I'll post pictures!!! :)

Here's a Picture thought to Share....

Explanation to come.....

7 comments:

Dixie said...

My mind is already turning over all the possible explanations for the Barbie with her legs cut off. The first though? Have they started a line of Barbies that have anything to do with the Mafia or loan sharks or anything like that???

Grams said...

I can't imagine but I feel certain that there will be a lesson of some sort in there :) Can't wait to see pics of the kitchen. Love you guys.

jennifer said...

Nothing would surprise me...but I am going to guess it is for the birthday cake although I can't imagine Suz with a Barbie cake. Maybe it was Molly B's.

Peace family said...

Please wish Suzannah a "Happy Birthday!!" from us. Hope she has a great day!

Aussiedeb said...

Happy Birthday Suzannah from Faith, Noah and Mrs Ez. Hope it was a great day.

YaYa and Pops said...

Big Birthday wishes from Ya Ya and Pops to our sweet Q!!!!

Laura said...

I used to do that to my Barbie's for fun!!

I am so sorry I missed the girls b-days and yours!! I also missed my own newphews too!!

How awful of me!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails