Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Belly Shot, New Due Date

I had an appointment w/ my midwife today. Everything is looking great. I am still measuring on track for the June 11th due date so she feels more comfortable keeping that as my due date. Because the baby was sitting so far down in my pelvis at the time of the ultrasound it's possible that some of the measurements weren't as accurate?! Anyway, I'm not happy w/ the June 11th date or the July 3rd date. My guess is sometime that last full week of June. So I guess we'll just get to be surprised. But for now I'm going w/ what she says. In that case, this is a picture of me at 28 weeks. I've been feeling good. I can definitely tell that I'm getting bigger though! I m craving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches 24/7! And having trouble sleeping b/c I have wacko dreams all night long!!! Other than that all is well. She's a busy little thing and still breech. I've delivered a posterior baby and don't want the birth of a breech baby on my resume too! So I'm praying that she'll get into the head down-face down position! I know there's plenty of time. :) Boy, when I reset my ticker I about had a heart attack!!! I have a lot to do! This pregnancy is flying buy!!! I'd better get busy! ;)

10 comments:

Amy Porter said...

You look so great!! You and Rebekah really make me miss my pregnant belly!! :) So cute!! Good to hear everything is going so well!!

jennifer said...

You look gorgeous! I don't think I could post my ginormous belly :) I know how you love surprises. Glad to hear you are doing good. Surely that little peanut will do a flip before whenever she arrives;)

Amy Mccathran said...

You look beautiful Stacey! I'll be praying that the baby will turn.

Marie said...

You look amazing. I never did belly shots- I never looked that cute though! Glad everything is looking good- here is hoping that you get the last week in June! :)

Laura said...

Yeah!! I am so ready for that baby! You know I will take care of her while you are still getting ready ;)

Brad, Amy & Sadie said...

Stacey, you just look so beautiful!!!! Pregnancy becomes you (now don't get any more ideas...). ;)

April said...

You really do look great!! I'm very excited for you guys. Know that we'll be praying this little girl will rotate before delivery. Keep us all updated! Your really long to do list is motivating...maybe I'll get some more things done around here, too.

Would you like to add "send the Watson's a copy of Africa 2000 video" to your to do list?! Ha. I know you have waaaay much to do already. We really would like a copy of Shane's footage someday, though. We'd be totally happy to pay you for copying it and mailing it and everything. My email's aprillong@juno.com if you do find some time and need our mailing address...and if you don't have time, I understand. :) Thanks!

kt said...

Okay so now I have to change my calendar to June 11th. I had June then July now June again. I'll just leave a question mark there, just in case it changes again. Love ya. Karen

TexasNeals said...

you are all so kind. thank you for the sweet compliments! :)

april, YES i want so badly to get you those copies!!! i think about it every once in awhile, but something always comes up! someday, i promise!!!! ;)

Silverthornes said...

You look awesome! I hope baby Neal turns head down soon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails