Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's A(nother)...

GIRL!!!!

She is adorable and perfect.....and small!!! Did you see my new due date? What in the world?! I figured I would be a little later in June, now I'm having a summer baby?! So much for this pregnancy flying by!!! ;) Right at the beginning of the sono he had a great shot of her face. She was opening and closing her mouth swallowing amniotic fluid. We even watched her tongue. It was incredible!!! I love sonos and watching my baby, alive, inside of me!!! God is absolutely awesome!!! She is sitting breech and gave the sonographer quite a time trying to get a good picture. Not to mention she was moving like crazy. But by the end he felt pretty confident that we are having baby girl #3!
I have to admit that although we are thrilled and so grateful, I had a little disappointment. So silly, I know. It's just that I wanted a little brother next in the birth order for Jack. But ultimately, I'm thankful God doesn't let us choose. I certainly don't trust my nearsightedness. I know that he holds the perfect plan for our family!!!! :)
Suzannah really wanted a baby brother, but we told her that if it was a girl we would have to get bunk beds and she's been saying, "GO PINK" ever since. So she was excited and of course, Molly Beth is thrilled w/ another sister, b/c you know, "boys are stinky." :)
So now I guess I have to trapse out to the storage shed and rummage through all of the boxes and see what kind of condition all our little girl clothes are in and figure out what to do w/ the crib. Hope everyone has a great week. Thanks so much for voting...that was really fun. Congrats to the 9 of you that were right! :)

26 comments:

Peace family said...

Congratulations!! Girls are awesome! Krista says, "Poor Jack." Austin wants you to have two more girls so you will be opposite of David.

Once Upon A Closet said...

Congratulations! Pink Rocks!

The Clevelands said...

Congratulations Stacey!!

The Clevelands said...

P.S. And I guess Billy too! ;)

Laura said...

Yeah!! A red-headed little girl!!! We can only pray right?

Charity Boozier said...

girls are great! So I guess ours will be only a few weeks apart. What fun! Congrats and enjoy. Thanks so much for sharing.

I agree that the sonos are great and such a blessing to see that little life inside.

Jenny said...

Congrats guys! That is awesome!!!!

The Venables said...

Congratulations! So excited for you and your sweet family!

Dwayne, Mindy, Peyton and Brady Seeber said...

Congratulations!! Jack will be well taken care of with 3 sisters.

Rebekah said...

YAY! We're so excited for you! I actually voted for a boy, but that obviously didn't change the sex of the baby! :) I can't wait to meet another Neal angel! Congratulations!

Donna said...

Congrats to the whole family!! I don't think "Poor Jack", I think that Jack will be soooo spoiled by all those sisters!! What a life!! Maybe you weren't really pregnant when you thought you were....does that happen? July 4th would be a great birthday!! We love you.

Uncle Lowell and Aunt Donna

jennifer said...

Yeah for another girl! By the way I voted twice for a girl :) I just had a feeling :) You tell that little girl her aunt Jen loves her and can't wait to meet her!

Amy Porter said...

Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun...I would love to have another girl...and another boy! I guess really they are all fun!! I'm happy for yall!

Corbitt Family said...

Congratulations! Yeah for girls!

Amber said...

I'm so excited for you. Yay for Girls!

See you soon

April said...

A girl! Congratulations!!!!

Seeing those ultrasound pics and knowing there is a precious baby inside of you is truly amazing! I love Psalms 139 as it speaks of God forming us within our mother's womb...and knowing our days before one of them even came to be...truly amazing. Enjoy these moments!

Grams said...

Yipee! Another Girl -- I'm going through my pink stash as I write. I can't wait!!

hugs
grams

all4memories said...

Congratulations and blessings to your family!!

Davies Family said...

Congrats! If little Jack needs any tips on how to survive with 3 sisters, I'd be happy to pass on my brother's phone number! :)

Dixie said...

Congratulations guys. Obviously God loves the way you minister to your girls. Just think, there will be 3 daughters who grow to become wives who honor their husbands and think they rock. Sweet Jack won't settle for less when he leaves home and looks for a wife. He'll know just what to look for.

Amy Mccathran said...

How wonderful! Congratulations Stacey :)

Silverthornes said...

very awesome!! Thanks for sharing! Your girls are going to love taking care of their baby sister.
HAH! nearsightedness - I have that too on occasion ;)

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

"GO PINK" so cute!! Can't wait to see pics of your new little one when she arrives this summer!

MamasHood said...

How great!! Congratulations!! You all must be thrilled!!

Rusty and Ann said...

Hey, congratulations! More pink! Yay! We've been offline for a few days, I have a lot to catch up on! Love you all!

Jill said...

Billy is just bound to be outnumbered. But, as my dad always said "This is a democracy. Each of you 3 girls gets a vote and I get 5!" Blessings to all 6 of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails