Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Molly B


A birthday interview with Molly Beth...
1. Favorite food- applesauce
2. Favorite drink- milk! warm milk!
3. Favorite song- Jesus Loves Me
4. Favorite Bible story- The Three Little Pigs.....um no, I mean, Zacchaeus was a wee little man (sheesh!)
5. Favorite game-Memory game
6. Favorite color- PIGGY!
7. Favorite restaurant- Sho Guns
8. Favorite book- I Spy
9. Favorite dessert- ice cream, Piggy ice cream
10. Favorite T.V. show- Back Yardagains
11. Favorite movie- Diamond in the Castle
12. What do you want to be when you grow up? a Mommy
13. Favorite season? summer so I can go to the beach
14. Favorite toy? my princess dress
15. Favorite animal? a pony
16. Favorite place to visit? Ya-Ya's house
17. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? play Memory game with him
18. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? cook
19. What quality do you love about God? He's so sweet to me
20. How do you obey God? being kind

Special thanks to Holly for this fun idea!!! :)


Sweet Molly Beth,


Oh how you bring me such joy! You are the epitome of femininity! You are kind and gentle. You are compassionate nurturing. You are the sweetest thing I have ever seen! You are always quick to show people that you love them and make them feel special. You always have a song on your heart and happily share it. I can't tell you how incredibly honored and humbled I am that God has entrusted you to me. My prayer for you is that you will continue to be blessed w/ physical health, mental health and spiritual health. That you will never loose your joy and ability to show love. And that you will grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

I love you so very much,

Mommy

8 comments:

The Nortons said...

Happy Birthday sweet Molly Beth! Hope you have a perfectly piggy day!:)

YaYa and Pops said...

Oh yes, Molly B you are sooooo special to me and I cherish the day you were born. I know why they call it "sunny side up"; you are such a "sunny" gift to us all. Love you sweet B!!

jennifer said...

Happy birthday Molly B! We love you so much and wish we could be with you to celebrate and have a yummy piece of cake! Love you

Jessi -in love with her boys:) said...

Wishing Molly a Happy Birthday:D

Neals in Nashville said...

Happy Birthday from the Neal's in Nashville (a little late of course). I thought about calling last night around ten, but figured it would not be good. Hope your day was filled with happiness! Have a great weekend.

April said...

I loved reading all the interview questions and answers!!! Happy Birthday to Molly Beth. She is beautiful.

Caldwell Clan said...

Happy Birthday to Molly Beth! She is so Beautiful!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to a sweet, loving, and silly girl!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails