Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Empty Jars

Oh, Y'all, this is a wonderful post to read....especially w/ it being the beginning of a fresh new year! I know everyone has resolutions and new goals set. This post helps put things in perspective. Again, the woman is inspired and I hope this post will encourage you as it has me. :)
For me, getting up early makes all the difference in my day!!!!!
Oh, and I also highly recommend reading her link at the bottom called "For more on How to Get up Early." ;)

4 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

Oh ya! Loved it!

The Clevelands said...

Stacey - you have such a gift of encouragement and your words are uplifting! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on so many things.

Dixie said...

Just so you know, I've gotten up before 6 all week this week. I enjoyed the 'How to get up early' info. It's helped me. I need to do this and am determined to become and early riser. Thanks for the info.

D

Jill said...

The idea of "big rocks" is a wonderful way to look at your time. It's also a great way to look at life - what are your big rocks? God, family, friends or work, money, position... it's great perspective for the new year. Thanks for the links to others blogs, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails