Friday, January 23, 2009

My Husband Rocks and a Belly Shot

*UPDATE Below*



He's the forever optimist!!!

OK, let me start off by saying, "I got my shirt!!!" I've actually had if for awhile, but never think of taking a picture?! I figured I'd better hurry b/f I outgrow it! More about that later.



Back to Billy. He is such an optimist and always has a positive out look! I love that about him. As you can guess...I'm the forever pessimist. It's a great balance, but sometimes I want him to waller in the pit of dispare w/ me. :) No, really I so admire the fact that he always looks at the bright side. He's not really a worrier either, and he helps me a lot in this area!!!
When things look bad he is able to say w/ full confidence that everything will be fine and come up w/ something positive! It's truly amazing! He keeps the glass half full around here and helps me see the good in situations. I think that at the heart of his optimism is his faith. That's why he is so able to have such full confidence that everything will be fine. What an encouragement to get to live w/ someone w/ that kind of outlook! It's such a blessing and he totally ROCKS! :)



Now onto baby things. We don't know how far along I am. Somewhere between 18 and 20 weeks. I would guess 18...maybe 19. I'm just now feeling the baby move on a daily basis. However, I'm measuring big? Go figure....it could just be that this is baby #4! HA! But yeah, I'm a lot bigger than I was w/ the other three (this picture does not do it justice)....even though no one else thinks so!
I'm feeling fine. I haven't had any extreme symptoms this time around, but a little of everything....and I still do?! No fair! Like I said, the first trimester wasn't bad, but w/ the way I'm feeling I could still be in the first trimester. Of course, again, it could just be a mother of 3 thing! :)
My next appointment is next Tuesday and then the sono on the 2nd. I'm getting really excited! I'm ready to put a gender w/ those little kicks.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

OH, and Billy and I are supposed to go out to dinner tonight. The shirt might be a little much, ya think? Maybe? I guess I'll let him decide. ;)


Update: I did decide to wear the shirt....actually I wouldn't exactly say decide. Basically I showed up at my Mom's house to drop off the kids and she said, "I see you decided to wear the shirt after all?" I looked down and realized that I had forgotten that I even had it on?! It was funny when Billy realized what I was wearing! He joked about it, but was fine w/ it. We went to Road House (sorry Aimee) and I felt very conspicuous. I felt like they must think I was just a delusional newly wed...that was knocked up. HA! Who knows what they really thought, but I doubt they would have guessed that we have been married for 9 1/2 years and are pregnant w/ #4. Oh, well, we gave them something to talk about over dinner. I think I'll wear it out again sometime!!! :) And if you would like to get a cool "My Husband Rocks" t-shirt, you can order it here. I would love to see you in your shirt (even if you don't wear it out in public) so post a picture of yourself some My Husband Rocks Friday!!! :)

12 comments:

MamasHood said...

Cute shirt! Can't wait to find out what baby #4 is. That is always such an exciting moment.

Laura said...

I wore my out on a date!! Go for it! Steve wishes it didn't say "Rocks". He would rather is say "Smoothe Like Jazz". I am thinking about making my own!!

Have a fun date night! I can't wait to know what the next Neal will be!!

jennifer said...

You look great!

The Venables said...

Love the shirt and love the belly shot! I am so excited for your family and baby #4. I also "think" I am 19 weeks today, but who can be sure since I haven't had a sono yet either, right?! Can't wait to find out what you are having and see what gender my baby's buddy will be!:) We will hopefully find out in a couple of weeks also. So excited to have you on this journey of motherhood with me! Lovin' those baby "kicks"!

Davies Family said...

You look too cute!!

Spiess-cadets said...

Aww!! you look great!! I want a shirt like that!

Katy Lin :) said...

how fun!!! love the shirt! :) the shirt in public gets a lot of reaction! lol!

Jessi -in love with her boys:) said...

You look so great. I have my shirt too and have not worn it in public yet . oh wait yes I did, to Hometown Hardware.:) Have fun

Leslie said...

Can't wait to find out what baby #4 will be. I am not sure how you find the time and energy to do everything you do. Your a great mom.

TexasNeals said...

Since I am the beneficiary of so many nice posts from my wife, I thought I better comment about the shirt. It was really funny (you should have seen the waitress' face) when she commented about how nice Stacey's shirt was and Stacey said, "I know, I just hope he doesn't show up here tonight." Thanks, Babe for all of the nice things you say. Love you.

Jessi -in love with her boys:) said...

Yay,I am proud of you:) Hey , how did you get your 3column template? I have been trying to do that and can not figure it out...

Laura said...

I think its fun if people think you are newlyweds! They are just jealous that you are so happy ;)

I like the comment to the waitress! Very Billy!! I think he is rubbing off on you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails