I thought this was a cool tag. Feel free to pass it along.
* The things in bold are ones I have done*
1. Started your own blog.-obviously
2. Slept under the stars.--not the whole night....but I did fall asleep :)
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.-my parents lived there for 3 years when I was in college.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland.
8. Climbed a mountain.-Diamond Head
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo.-"I'm a Kolo, Kolo bird...." terrifying!!!
11. Bungee jumped.-never!!!
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.-cooking
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.-if you order mayo and it tastes like Ranch....DON'T eat it!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.-we went to the crown, but the torch was closed at the time.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you're not sick.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.-seems like we did this in school w/ a picec of construction paper?
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.-my parents were stationed in PA
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to truly be satisfied.
38. Seen the leaning tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.-does McDonald's count?
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance. - Billy and Suzannah have
47. Had your portrait painted.-does a caricature(that's how spell check said to spell it?) at Six Flags count? I don't recommend it unless you have extremely high self esteem!!! ha! :)
48. Gone deep sea fishing.-horrible, horrible, horrible experience!! just ask my mom! HORRIBLE!
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie.-an after school special to be exact. I was in high school. It was about Aids. I had one line. :)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.-someday!
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served in a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood, platelets, or plasma.
65. Gone sky diving.-never!!
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp.
67. Bounced a check.-actually Billy just informed me that we have overdraft protection....so I guess I never have...technically.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy-several
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. - Billy has
76. Seen the changing of the guards in London.
77. Broken a bone.-my pinky toe on my left foot...TWICE!
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.-mo-ped?
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Been to the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car. - Stupid!!!!!
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the paper.-engagement
85. Read the entire Bible.-I always get stuck on Numbers!!
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. Billy has! A Goat....yuck.
88. Had Chicken pox.
89. Saved someone's life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous.-I am friends w/ "The Jesus Painter" ,and have seen lots of famous people?
92. Joined a book club.-does online count? If so....2.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been white water rafting? On the Nile River - look out for the crocs!
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.-twice (finger and foot)
100. Read an entire book in one day.-I read several entire books every day!! ;