Wednesday, November 12, 2008

There She Goes Again!


"How does an engaged, vibrant, passionate woman forever vanquish the nagging, satanic lies that she is nothing more than a stay at home Mom?

Get Perspective:

~Hold a sleeping babe in your arms, mouth agape and warm breath drifting, and stand before a map of this world. Which would you rather have? Paris, New York, Tokyo, London------or this flesh lying against yours, this one made in the image and likeness of the very Divine? This world is going to burn up, cinders for the universe….but your child is a soul without end, forever and ever existence. The world has pitifully, laughably little to offer in comparison to this holy opportunity to raise up a child."

Oh, y'all. What else can I say? This woman speaks to my soul. I do feel this way...although my mothering has been a bit slack this week. Hopefully I'll start feeling more like myself and we'll have a nice little get-away (to visit one of Billy's cousins) this weekend and I'll come back rejuvenated and refocused. :)

To read more go to aholyexperience.com

3 comments:

laura said...

What a beautiful picture of you and one of your precious treasures! I haven't gotten the chance to say thank you for my award :) It's been such a blessing reconnecting with your family through our blogs! Gary and I talk about coming back to Texas when our time here is done and Longview seems to be on our list of possibilities... who knows where God will take us :) God bless you guys!

Brad, Amy & Sadie said...

LOVE the photo AND the sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

Peace family said...

Awesome post. Thanks for sharing. Which cousin are you visiting? Someday it should be us! Look forward to seeing you in 2 weeks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails