Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Secret's Out!

That's right. We are pregnant! We have known for awhile now and have tried to keep it a secret...something very new to us. I have been hesitant to put it out in blog world b/c I haven't had an appointment yet. Lord willing we will have another home birth. This means we will use the midwives again (duh) and they don't do sonograms....SO there's not a whole lot they can tell me until the little heart beat can be heard.

Anyway, we are super excited. I have been feeling great....tired, but not too bad. The girls are thrilled. You could guess this, but Molly Beth wants a girl and Suzannah wants a boy! For now, the plan is to NOT find out.

K, we're off to buy piggy banks. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :)

"My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior" Lk 1:47

19 comments:

Brad, Amy & Sadie said...

WOW! I am so excited for you! Of course, now I will NEVER hear the end of it from Mom... I need to "catch up".

The Clevelands said...

Yeah! Congratulations, Stacey! I'm thrilled for you.

Rusty and Ann said...

Wow, congratulations! You must be 8 weeks by now! Hope you feel great! Love you!

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

Awesome news! I was wondering the other day if you would have anymore! Congrats to the whole family.

Meredith Hedges Hernandez said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

This Mama's Hood said...

That is such great news! What a blessing. Congratulations Billy, Stacey, Suzannah, Molly Beth and Jack!!

jennifer said...

Congratulations guys!

jaymie said...

yipity skipity!!!!

Once Upon A Closet said...

My stars! What are you thinking?! It's going to be horrible! All those kids! I can't believe it!

AND YOU KNOW I AM KIDDING!! You also know that I wanted five and I love having kids over. You and Billy are fabulous parents. What fun your family have! To just think about the joy your house will have with a new baby is wonderful! And when they are grown and you have the holiday meals...Oh, I am so jealous! They are all so close together and will experience so many things together!

Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you all! Abi said to tell Suzanna that she is happy for her and can't wait to her it from her lips! She giggled in excitement and I am sure just a bit of envy also!

The Loftis Family said...

Congrats! So excited for you all and pray blessings for mama and baby :)

April said...

Congratulations! June is a good month for a birthday. :) Know that we are praying for you all. Love ya!

BTW, Mark leaves Monday for 2 1/2 weeks in Uganda and Rwanda. He'll be going through Mbarara...just brings back fun memories!

A happy heart at home said...

Congratulations!!

~Susan

Jenny said...

That is wonderful news! I am so happy for you guys! I hope you continue to feel well!

Amy Mccathran said...

Congratulations Stace! That is wonderful news--prayers and blessings for a safe and healthy pregnancy and baby!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. I am soooooo happy for you!

kt said...

Oh, I am thrilled for you. Keep us posted. Karen

Aussiedeb said...

Excited for you guys!

Davies Family said...

Congratulations!!

Silverthornes said...

I am truly happy for you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails