Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Lovin' It!

I love my kids. Everybody loves their kids. But it is so nice to hear people talk about how much they love their kids!! I have read several posts by people here lately that just fill me w/ so much joy to hear them share how they feel about their kiddos!
So, I was inspired and began jotting down little things that I love about my precious babies. Here are a few:

I love that Suzannah loves to play golf and looks forward to trips to the driving range.

I love that my kids stop what they are doing just to come over and give me hugs at various times throughout the day.

I love that Molly B wakes up singing.

I love that Suzannah is so driven.

I love that Molly Beth is so compassionate that she gives brass cows hugs b/f she leaves.

I love that in the middle of the night, when Jack knows I'm about to nurse him, he claps his hands and says, "Yay!" w/o even opening his eyes!

I love that the first thing my kids do in the morning when they wake up is to find me and get a little snuggle.

I love that when Molly B kisses us she cups our faces in her hands.

I love that if Jack hears one of the girls crying he runs to find them and comfort them.

I love that every time I vacuum Jack goes and gets his toy vacuum to help me.

I love that Billy takes Suzannah out on dates (and will take molly b when she turns 4...she can't wait!).

I love that Jack likes to play house w/ Molly Beth.

I love that my kids are always singing...and the words are usually made up.

I love that Molly Beth still calls Pink (her favorite color) Piggy.

I love that when we go somewhere, even if it's just to drop something off really quick, she packs at least one purse full of this-n-that and brings at least one stuffed animal or baby.

I love that Jack loves to cook.

I love that Suz likes to put on mini productions for our family.

I love that I get to be the Mom of the best snuggle bunny in the world!!

I love that even though I'm w/ the kids all day every day, they still want me to be their Bible school teacher.

I love that Suz always wants to help us.

I love that when we are on the cookie and cracker aisle, Suzannah averts
her eyes and stares at the juice b/c, "It's just too tempting."

I love that Molly Beth is such a free spirit.

I love that she is perfectly content to wear 2 different shoes that are for the same feet!

I love that when something scary or upsetting happens (ie. a snake in the bird house, etc) Suzannah's first instinct is to pray!

I love that the girls ask to sing Christmas carols in the car...all year round.

I love that Billy gets on the floor and rolls around w/ the kids in the evenings.

I love that Jack always sits w/ Suzannah when she is in time out. (i had a hilarious picture of this, but just deleted it. boo.)

I love that Suzannah tells me that she loves me more that Healies (currently the top item on her Christmas list).

I love that God blessed us w/ three amazing children and another one to come. They certainly are little treasures....hopefully I can remember this all week! ;)










3 comments:

Grams said...

And I love you for sharing all those moments with me/us.

hugs

YaYa and Pops said...

Oh those are such great things about such wonderful little blessings.

April said...

I, too, enjoyed reading your post! Precious kiddos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails