Monday, November 24, 2008

Giving Thanks

Man, it seems like forever since I last updated!!! I just haven't been feeling great. I am fighting a pretty bad bladder infection and praying that these antibiotics will kick in!!! It's amazing how your physical well being so profoundly affects your emotional well being. I have really been struggling w/ staying positive. And to top it off, the kids have been taking turns w/ a throat infection. Boo. However, in light of the wonderful holiday later this week I am trying to stay focused on all I have to be thankful for. I'm thankful that this infection has not resulted in a miscarriage and pray that it won't effect the baby. I'm thankful that the infection hasn't spread to my kidneys and pray that I am able to fight it w/ the help of antibiotics. I'm thankful that Jack and B are over their infections and that they were short lived. I'm thankful that Suz will be well by Wednesday and that we will still be able to go to Billy's house for Thanksgiving and pray that we are able to keep her sugar down as her body fights this infection. Of course I have many more things to be thankful for and will focus on them later, but for now I'm just trying to look on the bright side of the minor struggles I'm dealing w/ right now.

So, that's where I've been. I hope that you will all have a very blessed Thanksgiving and will bask in the grace and peace and mercy and love that has been so lavishly poured out on us by our Father!

5 comments:

Grams said...

Didn't realize you were having such problems Stacy. Hope the meds you are taking will do the trick. Glad the kiddos are starting to feel better and looking forward to having you all here.

Hugs

laura said...

Being sick and having the sickies circulate through the family is not a "minor" thing. We'll be praying for you guys and hoping that despite it all you can have a great Thanksgiving! God bless!

Peace family said...

Sorry to hear that ya'll have been sick. Hope you feel better! Been missing your posts; wondering where you were. See you Thursday. Have a safe trip!

Jessica said...

I pray everyone is healthy this week!

Shill said...

I am Thankful for the Neals.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails