Sunday, October 5, 2008

Procrastination

I have been experiencing burn out. School burn out, house burn out, laundry burn out, blog burn out. You name it!!! Surprisingly, I'm not experiencing mommy burn out....just the things that get in the way of enjoying being a mommy! I am SO behind in blogging! I have 4 posts that are way over due.....so instead of doing one of those, I thought I'd do a little Tag...even though I wasn't tagged w/ it?! :)

These are a list of question that you must answer w/ one word answers. It's harder than it sounds, trust me!

1. Where is your cell phone?
counter

2. Where is your significant other?
relaxing

3. Your hair color?
red

4. Your mother?
beautiful

5. Your Father?
compassionate

6. Your favorite thing?
family

7. Your dream last night?
many

8. Your dream/goal?
loving

9. The room you're in?
den

10. Your hobby?
mothering

11. Your fear?
one????!!!

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
wherever

13. Where were you last night?
Dempsey's

14. What you're not?
feminist!

15. One of your wish list items?
updates

16. Where you grew up?
Georgia?

17. The last thing you did?
garden

18. What are you wearing?
clothes

19. Your TV?
distracting

20. Your pet?
frustrating

21. Your computer?
necessary

22. Your mood?
grateful

23. Missing someone?
brother

24. Your car?
DIRTY!

25. Something your not wearing?
socks

26. Favorite store?
none

27. Your summer?
busy

28. Love someone?
many

29. Your favorite color?
all

30. Last time you laughed?
today

31. Last time you cried?
September


If this looks like fun, try it! It's so hard not to explain your answers....but see if you can just stick to one word!!! Can't wait to see your answers. :)

3 comments:

Davies Family said...

If you email me your address (smdavies65@gmail.com), I'll send you your surprise. :) (I tried to think of how I could tell you that in one word, but came up with nothing.) :)

Randi said...

I soooo understand that! It is so hard to do it ALL!

April said...

Hang in there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails