Friday, October 10, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday



HE IS AN AWESOME DAD!!!!!!
Billy is a natural at fatherhood! He is fun and silly, he is wise and strong, he is patient and steadfast, and he is firm and consistent (told ya he was awesome! come to think of it, maybe our kids would benefit from him being the stay at home mom!!! ;). He really loves our kids and thinks of them as blessings. He appreciates the little oddities and special traits of each of them and works to help them each feel valued and loved for who they are. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to have a husband that thought of your kids as burdens! I'm so thankful that he's my babies daddy!!! ;) He's an awesome dad and he totally rocks!!!!
If you are interested in joining My Husband Rocks Friday to build up and affirm your man go to
Have a great weekend everyone!!!! :)

4 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

Yes, he does "rock"! And I think Jack looks like him in that picture.

YaYa and Pops said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy Lin :) said...

how amazing! :) hope you guys have a great weekend!

Meredith Hedges Hernandez said...

Stacey,

HEY!!!! Finding your blog has been a complete blast from the past! How are you? I found your blog by way of the small world network I like to call "going to a Christian school" :) You and your fam look beautiful and very happy!

I got married a little over a year ago and my husband and I are living and working in Annapolis, MD (an hour away from Fairfax). No one else in my family is still in this area but I moved back up here 3 years ago after grad school.

If you get a chance to write back (since I'm guessing free time is in VERY short supply at your home :), my email is: virginiamere@yahoo.com.

Anyways.....again, it was great to "see" you and your fam. God bless!

Meredith Hedges (now with Hernandez at the end of the Hedges :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails