Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all!

YAY for FALL!!! You just can't beat the weather we've been having lately! I can hardly get my kiddos to come inside! I thought I'd just quickly jot down some of my favorite things about this, my most favoritest season!! :)

Pumpkins
Mums
Candy Corn
Candles (Pumpkin Spice, Fall Harvest, Pumpkin Harvest and Homecoming)
Changing and falling leaves
Sweaters
Burn Piles
Fun Fuzzy Socks
Caramel Apples
Opened Windows and Crisp Breezes
Flannel Sheets
Flannel Pants
Down Comforters
SOUPS
Sweet Kiddos in Jogging Suits and Socks
Fires in the Fire Place
Snuggling on the Couch Under a Blanket

What did I leave out? Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather!!! :)


I can't tell you the trouble I had taking this picture. There is a dog in the neighborhood that has been hanging around our house and he wandered up while I was trying to take the picture. The little ones just couldn't keep themselves from looking at him!!! And sweet Suz, she's the only one that looked and smiled and she had just slammed her finger in the door. Bless her heart.

HAVE A WONDERFUL FALL!


5 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

How about Chili, nice hot bath, cuddling up to the nice warm body of your sweety at night and Hot Cider.

TexasNeals said...

eeeewwwww, good ones, mom! chili and hot cider...how could i forget them??!?! the other two are great all year round! ;)

This Mama's Hood said...

Cute photos! I really like the shirts that the kids are wearing. I love the fall.

laura said...

Oooooo, I miss fall! This is a great idea, think I'll have to do a list of my own :)

TexasNeals said...

pumpkin bread and homemade chex mix. how could i forget!?!?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails