Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Good Day "at" School

Lately I've been feeling very overwhelmed about all my responsibilities w/ the kids. Especially the fact that I am solely responsible for their education....which feels huge. After a minor breakdown, much prayer and totally unloading on family and friends, I think I finally have things back in perspective. :) We had a wonderful school day on Monday, so good that I took pictures so that I can remember it on the days that Jack is making messes left and right while I'm trying to teach Suz and Molly Beth is not interested in doing school. God's mercies are new every morning and I'm really trying to keep things in perspective, keep the main thing the main thing, be grateful for every moment and live in the now!!!!!
Pictures from Billy's birthday and the Walk are coming...promise! ;)

(Jack, quietly playing w/ Dominos. Pay no attention to his attire...I let him pick out his diaper cover, and he was so excited about the monkeys that he didn't want to cover them up ;)


(Molly B working on her shapes.)


(Suz working on Science.)

Hooray and thank God for the easy days. :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

God always gives you what you need, when you need it; not a minute before and not a minute after! Praise!

Your doing a wonderful job! Your kids are healthy,smart,and absolutely adorable! Don't get discouraged!! You are not alone!

Love you

Grams said...

Looks like all was calm and peaceful. It's great for moments like that. You do a wonderful job Stacey. I feel blessed having such a great daughter in law. I appreciate all your efforts on behalf of Billy and the kids and I know they do too. See you soon. By the way, I meant to talk to your folks to see if they wanted to come here for Thanksgiving. Talk about it with them and let me know what y'all think.

Hugs to everyone.

Rusty and Ann said...

OK, you're homeschooling- and on top of that- cloth diapers!?!?! My hat's off to you! You're doing great! I love you and miss you lots!

TexasNeals said...

ann,
i've actually been cloth diapering since jack was almost 9 months. i had to take a long break b/c of our septic system (about the time that y'all were here). i love it! i missed using them?! sounds crazy, i know! they have a bad reputation, but it's amazing how easy it really is! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails