Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Baby Boy


This sweet boy has really been melting my heart lately! Honestly, I can't get enough of him. He has started copying everything that the girls do. Luckily, so far it's all been good things. Mostly when they are playing. It's wonderful to watch your children play together...nicely. He has gotten so expressive too! I wasn't able to capture the type of pictures I wanted to, but maybe I'll get them eventually. He has the cutest and biggest grin! I love it! And when he's excited about something he has this face like he's saying "OH!" His personality is just really coming out and it is so much fun!!!! He is such a little lover! He is obsessed w/ outside. And his laugh is absolutely contagious! What joy he brings to our lives!


4 comments:

Corbitt Family said...

Jack is so cute! He has changed so much, but I love that age too.

sallie said...

Oh how I wish I knew your children! At least I get a little glimpse through your creative writing and photography!

YaYa and Pops said...

Yes, yes, yes!! Jack Jack is my sweetie boy! I am so blessed to get to be around him.....and his family!!!

Amy Porter said...

Sweet Jack!! Don't you love the bond between a mommy and son!! You do have such a sweet little guy!! So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails