Thursday, July 3, 2008

We Love Cousins!!

My cousin, Krissi, came for a short visit this past weekend on her way to Houston to visit my other cousin (the rocket scientist...LITERALLY!). It has been a long time since I last saw her so I was excited to see her and her kiddos. Acacia is the same age as Suzannah (born on my birthday;) and Josiah is 5. The girls have met them before, but were too little to remember so they were very excited! Acacia is very athletic like Suz so they got along just great! They had a lot of crazy fun! And Josiah is sweet and shy...as you can tell from the picture. We enjoyed playing and visiting. We can't wait till they come to visit again. Who knows, maybe we'll even fly to Cal. to visit them! I hate that our family is so spread out! This was a special treat! :)

4 comments:

Amy Porter said...

What a sweet picture!! They were so sweet in Super Stars on Sunday!! Acacia and Josiah were both very into the lesson and the game!! So cute!!

Bethany said...

Stacy,
I'm just now back to reading blogs after a long break and I've loved catching up with your family news. Way to go on the summer without tv thing...I definitely think the Lord will bless that decision! I'm sorry to hear what a hard week it's been for you... although I was still blessed by reading your honest summary :), I hope you enjoyed the 4th and that this next week will be much better. Also, I love the encouragement for mom tags you've got on your blog. What a great idea! Blessings on this wonderful (yet often difficult) road of motherhood!

Grams said...

What fun to visit with family you haven't seen in a long time. Looks like the kids were having a great time:)

April said...

I love the expressions on all 4 precious faces!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails