Sunday, July 13, 2008

T.M.I.!!!!!!!!

All my blogging life I have longed to be tagged. Finally the day came! and then it came again and then it came again (thanks Aimee, Audra and Jessica)!!! I wasn't sure how to do all the tags? So I decided to post them on my 100th post. Well, it snuck up on me and there were other things going on and I missed it. So here it is, in honor of my 100th post....6 posts ago. And trust me, it IS too much information. It was fun to fill out, but I'm sure it will be boring to read. My apologies.....



1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 7:20

2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? diamonds AND pearls! ;)

3. WHAT IS THE LAST FILM THAT YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? WALL-E

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW(S) OF ALL TIME? I really like game shows...does that count?

5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? I have something different every morning. Mon: Oatmeal, raisin toast and fruit
Tues: Scrambled eggs, sausage, whole grain toast and fruit
Wed: Yogurt and granola
Thurs: Eggs in a basket and fruit
Fri: Cinnamon toast and fruit
Sat: pancakes (usually blueberry) and bacon
Sun: fruit bread or muffins
*told you this post was TMI!

6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Rachelle

7. WHAT FOOD(S) DO YOU DISLIKE? Seafood!

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? It depends on what kind of mood I'm in and what I'm doing. If I'm feeling "worshipy" I enjoy Rich Mullins. If cleaning and the kids are at my mom's I sometimes rock out to No Doubt....don't laugh! And if I want to sing my heart out, any Mariah Carey cd will do. Keep in mind....I can not remember the last time I purchased a cd that wasn't for my kids!!!!

9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? a Pontiac minivan

10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? I don't like just having to pick one?! Pretty much, you name it, I like it!

11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC(S) DO YOU DESPISE? ungratefulness!!!!!!!!!!

12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? I don't really have one? Well, maybe flannel pants? :)

13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Hawaii

14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Sag Harbor green. Horrible name, beautiful color!

15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? DNC (Do Not Care!)

16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE? wherever our kids are (we are all going to live in the same town!...no, really!)

17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? my 16th. One of my friends convinced me to sneak two boys into my house and I totally got caught. I was mortified and got grounded for a month...Happy Birthday!

18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? hockey

19. FAVORITE SAYING? it used to be "whatever" now it's "because I said so!!"

20. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? February 9

21. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? depends how much Jack nursed the night before!!!!

22. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2-9

23. PET? white schnauzer- Sugar and black barrier- Flower

24. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? mmm, not yet! :)

25. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? a mommy

26. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? good

27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? junior mints and reeses peanut butter cups....and peppermint patties....oh, and starbursts and jolly ranchers. I can't pick just one!!!!!

28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER(S)? Tulips, Peonies, Lilac, Roses and Hydrangeas. But honestly...I don't think I've ever seen a flower I didn't like. Those are just my favs.

29. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? the 27th

30. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the rain outside and my baby snoring on my shoulder.

31. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 3 cheese spaghetti and salad (YUM)

32. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? sure, but just for fun ;)

33. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? hmmmmm, I'd have to get up and look at the colors and names. Maybe a shade of purple? I don't know...weird question.

34. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? storming....and I LOVE it!

35. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? I don't like soft drinks, but if I HAD to choose...I'd say vanilla sprite from Sonic.

36. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? oh my word....I don't know!!!! Olive Garden, Road House...I'm easy...you pick.

37. SIBLINGS? one brother, Ryan.

38. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? honestly! this is torture for me! there are LOTS of days of the year that I love and look forward to. i can't pick. ok, Billy just read over my shoulder and scolded me for not picking a day. So I pick Easter.

39. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? my babydoll, "baby Beth"...now I have a real live baby Beth...ha! That's funny...I never thought about that. :)

40. SUMMER or WINTER? fall, but since I HAVE to choose (according to my hubby)...WINTER

41. HUGS OR KISSES? BOTH!

42. COFFEE OR TEA? tea

43. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate

44. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? tonight

45. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? a guitar, a banjo, a dulcimer, a bin of out of season clothes and a big box of mate-less socks (it's a king so there's lots of room ;)

46. WHO IS THE FRIEND THAT YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? My mom

47. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? I spent way too much time on the computer!!

48. FAVORITE SMELL(S)? flowers, food, family (if they haven't been doing yard work)

49. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? birds, worms, snakes, stepping on frogs...I can hear you snickering!!!! and so much more....it's something I'm working on....

50. SALTY OR SWEET? sweet

51. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 2 (wow, that's so unlike me....I'm shocked?!)

52. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? 6 years 4 months 1 week and 2 days :)

53. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? the weekend, when Billy is home awwww....

54. IN HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED? 13

55. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? I think so







7 Random Facts about me:
1. I can't make decisions! I couldn't even decide on 7 random things about myself w/o my mom's help!

2. I was born in the wrong era. I'm not sure which I'd pick, but the women would certainly all be wearing big, beautiful dresses! ;)

3. I am a health nut and constantly trying to learn about the healthiest things to eat and do.

4. I am an extremist....and a recovering perfectionist. BAD combination!!!!

5. I ONLY read non-fiction. I feel like there is so little time and so much to learn and so many ways to better myself that I have trouble justifying reading fiction.

6. I am a major "goody-goody". Have been all my life.

7. I have never thrown away a single card anyone has ever given me, my husband, or my children. I treasure thoughtfulness...I know many of you are thinking I'm crazy! That's ok. And yes, I have every poem that every Knight ever wrote me (even though they were mandatory). I figure it could serve as black mail in the future. ;)





What was happening in my life 10 years ago?
Hmmmm, 1998. I was engaged to Billy and getting close to graduating from Harding with a degree in education.

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Call and make dentist appts. for the girls.
2. Make menu and grocery list for this week.
3. Pick up shirt for Jack for photos.
4. Purchase birthday presents for neices.
5. Order the rest of the fabric for Jack's room.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate
2. anything w/ peanut butter
3. friut
4. chips and salsa
5. trail mix

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1.give, give, give!!!!
2.get everyone I love out of debt
3.set up trust funds for the kids
4.get my mom and dad their dream home
5.take our families on a hawaiian vacation

5 bad habits:
1. having unrealistic expectations
2. popping my knuckles
3. being too hard on myself
4. putting things off and getting overwhelmed
5. popping my gum

5 places I have lived:
AWWWW, common! Only 5!?!
1. Wildflicken, Germany
2. Oahu, Hawaii
3. West point, New York
4. Ft. Benning, Georgia
5. Fairfax, Virginia

5 jobs I've had:
1. babysitter
2. secretary at an accounting firm (Miller & Rose)
3. Kindergarten teacher
4. helpmeet (aka wife)
5. mommy


There you have it. All you ever wanted (or didn't) to know about me and more!!! HA!
Happy 100th (107th) post! Yeah!

9 comments:

Peace family said...

Very enlightening!

Grams said...

I feel good -- I knew quite a few of those things about you already :) Can't wait til the weekend to see y'all.

Hugs

Grams said...

PS -- have you seen the new recipe from pioneer woman? Farfale (?) pasta and zuchinni -- Brian and I are fixing it tomorrow. I can't wait. It sounds scrumptous.

Rusty and Ann said...

Yeah, thanks for making me pop my knuckles in the bad habits section. I couldn't help myself!

Mabry's gamma said...

Since I don't know you real well, Stace, I was glad that you shared facts about yourself. In the future I hope to get to know you better.

Love to all,
Aunt Cheri

Amy Porter said...

This was fun to read! I learned a lot about you...very fun!!

YaYa and Pops said...

I loved reading all that!

jennifer said...

I feel like I wasn't surprised by a lot of those answers.:) Except what is happening on the 27th? I mean why wouldn't you say the 19th? Just curious....

Brad, Amy & Sadie said...

Not boring at all. I admire your breakfast menu!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails