Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Only Wednesday!?!?!?!?!?

I have had quite a week and it's only Wednesday! We started swimming lessons on Monday. Suzannah threw the biggest fit I've ever seen her throw ( it lasted 2 hours)!!! We finally got to lessons and I was about to fall to pieces. I knew her sugar was messed up, but it didn't make sense that it would cause this kind of reaction. It started out b/c she didn't want to make her bed?! Two hours later I found out that she was scared to do swim lessons b/c she thought they were going to put her in water that she couldn't touch in and tell her to swim!!?? Anyway, that was how the week started and well, Tues and today have pretty much followed suit. Jack is cutting the rest of his molars and is just not himself. He is throwing royal fits! He has been super clingy and I haven't been able to get much done. The dog has emptied all of my flower pots and is peeing on our patio. PLUS, the kids aren't sleeping! I'm just worn out! I am very tempted to put on a movie and let my kids mindlessly veg so that I can get something done. Or maybe sit and mindlessly veg w/ them!!!! SO, I needed to post a picture of my sweet kids sitting still and smiling. I needed to just sit and stare at it and refocus! Maybe the rest of the week will run a little more smoothly. A little sleep would certainly help! Thanks for letting me vent. :)


5 comments:

Eric Livingston said...

I would have put a movie in a long time ago. Either that or put them all in the back yard and locked the door for a moment's peace. You're a better mom than I am!
Love
Dixie

Caldwell Clan said...

Way to hang in there! The week is almost over... and just remember it is a long weekend, with lots of fun to come:).

Melissa said...

You are such an encouragement, even through your venting! Thanks for being an example of a dedicated, loving Godly mother! I hope to be as good of a mom as you are!

Grams said...

It's amazing what they will imagine about something - like the swim lessons- and not ask questions so that we can remove the fear. But I guess that's why they are kids :) Hope the rest of the week gets better. Love to all

grams

Rusty and Ann said...

Sounds like a tough week! Hope you enjoy your 4th!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails