Monday, July 21, 2008

Mississippi Visit

This past weekend we headed to Mississippi to visit Billy's family. Brian was back from china and I hadn't seen my nieces since Christmas. It was TIME! As an added bonus, Billy's cousin from Houston was in town w/ her two children. Suzannah loved playing w/ Krista.

Here they all are: Suzannah, Krista, Austin
Molly Beth, Katy, Vail, Jack and Avery
The girls really enjoyed their cousins!! They talk about them all the time and miss them badly. Hopefully it won't be 7 months till we see them next!


Here are my sweet nieces. Katy is sweet as can be. She is one month older than Jack. You have never seen a child eat like her....and yet, she is so petite!
Vail is going to be 3 this week. She is such a hoot! She has such a funny way of expressing herself and keeps us all in stitches.
Avery just turned 4. She is so much fun! She loves princesses and is quite grown up. ;)
And here's the Neal/Ensor crew. It was such a short visit but it was so good to see eneryone!



6 comments:

TwoRoses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jennifer said...

I must admit that is one handsome crew! We had so much fun....hopefully we will make it for a trip to Longview in the fall. Miss those girlies and that most precious little man!

Mabry's gamma said...

I think I know those folks and what a handsome crew they are. You are so good about keeping your post up, Stacey and we just love it. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Love to all,
Aunt Cheri

PS- Jennifer if you are reading this, I check your blog all the time and have tried to leave a comment and something won't let me.

Grams said...

I miss everybody already!! Glad you all came. I like the new look of your blog. Keep Brian busy :)

The Loftis Family said...

I bet you all had a good time getting to see each other. Looks like the family is doing well.

Amy Mccathran said...

I love seeing all of you together--what beautiful families you all have! What fun family reunions you have :) Its amazing that we're all grown up with children now! Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails